Cinco de Mayo at Verde Kitchen!
May 5 is coming! Here in the US, we celebrate Cinco de Mayo as a day of celebration and good Mexican food. In reality, Cinco de Mayo celebrates the victory of Mexico over the French in 1861. It’s still celebrated in Puebla Mexico as a local event, but we have taken it to a whole new level here at Verde Kitchen & Cocktails.
We celebrate Cinco de Mayo with our luscious food menu, craft cocktails, and authentic Mexican street tacos and other foods. We have an amazing selection of craft cocktails including:
- Margarita de Sandia using spicy pepper infused Espolon Blancho tequila, fresh watermelon puree, orange liquor, and fresh lime
- La Paloma using Milagro Blanco tequila, fresh lime, Jarritos grapefruit soda, cayenne pepper dust
- El Magico using 1800 Coconut tequila, orange liquor, Jarritos grapefruit soda, fresh lime, coconut jalapeno rim
- Sangria Roja/Blanca using blended wine, fruit juices, brandy, orange liquor, fresh fruit
- A variety of seasonal margaritas, including
- Blood orange
- Pineapple coconut
- Cucumber jalapeno
- Spicy pepper
- And many more!
When it comes to authentic Mexican food for Cinco de Mayo, you don’t need to go any further than Verde Kitchen & Cocktails! We offer a wide variety of tacos, ceviche, guacamole, and Oaxacan-style foods:
- Tacos including carnitas, pescado, barbacoa, pulpo, pollo asado, rajas, camarones, or the taco del dia (of the day)
- Ceviche de dia
- A variety of guacamoles
- Antojitos (little cravings)
- Tortas (Mexican sandwiches)
- Oaxacan-style Carne Asada using marinated skirt steak, charred onions and chiles, fried plantains, avocado relish, toasted garlic rice, and warm tortillas
If you can’t join us for our Cinco de Mayo celebration, join us any day for lunch or dinner, or enjoy our Sunday Brunch from 11 AM to 4 PM. And don’t skip our delicious dessert menu! Verde Kitchen & Cocktails is ready for Cinco de Mayo — come join us!