Join Verde for Dinner!
Verde Kitchen & Cocktails in Bay Shore can be your favorite destination any time of day, but we love to show off our dinner menu. After 4:00 PM we offer a delicious assortment of Mexican-inspired dishes. After all, our owners and Executive Chef toured the cities and countryside of Mexico to bring you authentic cuisine from Mexico City to the Oaxacan Mountains and the Pacific coast.
Our dinner specialties include:
- Lamb Cecina: with charred lamb, green garlic puree, smoked onion, pasilla mixe salsa, avocado and avocado leaf, and charred tortillas
- Pescado Con Chintexle: charred banana leaf steamed chintexle rubbed swordfish, spring vegetables, hoja santa pesto
- Oaxacan Style Carne Asada: marinated skirt steak, charred onions and chiles, fried plantains, avocado relish, toasted garlic rice, warm tortillas
- Pollo Mole Negro: roasted chicken breast, chicken flauta, toasted garlic rice, sauteed kale, Mole Negro
- Pescado Del Dia: whole roasted fish of the day; ask your server for seasonal prep recommendations
- Birria: our Jalisco-style lamb stew, with chiles, garlic, cabbage, lime, onion, and warm tortillas
Our dinner menu also includes luscious Mas, or side dishes:
- Mexican street corn: Cotija cheese, chile, lime, Negra Modelo mustard aioli
- Arroz: toasted rice, garlic, olive oil, and onion
- Frijoles Negros: black beans, avocado, onion, cotija cheese, Mexican oregano
- Aguacate: raw avocado, salt, lime, cilantro
- Arroz Con Frijoles: toasted garlic rice, black beans, avocado, onion, cotija cheese, Mexican oregano
- Plantanos Fritos: fried plantains, chile, lime
Come visit us at Verde Kitchen & Cocktails for dinner, a great lunch, or drinks. We also have seasonal events such as Alive by the Bay in July and August, the Coastal Sunset Cruise, and our popular Long Island Tequila Fest. Verde Kitchen & Cocktails — we bring the taste of Mexico to Long Island!