Margaritas are Healthy
Who said margaritas weren’t healthy? Certainly, not anybody is familiar with the resounding health benefits from occasionally partaking in the delicious cocktail. Indeed, we’d love to show you a few solid reasons drinking a nice margarita could help you live longer and healthier.
Reasons Why Margaritas are Healthy
- Lemon water, prominent in most margaritas, is a terrific source of Vitamin C, one of the most essential for bolstering immune health.
- Margaritas are fairly low in sugar contrasted with other cocktails. This means you can enjoy them without suffering through a ton of empty calories.
- The agavins in tequila, the main liquor in margaritas, have been shown to reduce bad cholesterol (low-density lipoproteins or LDLs). This means that moderate tequila consumption can help reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Another tequila advantage – its organic structure bodes well with digestion, making it a good way to boost overall metabolism.
- Unlike other alcoholic beverages, like beer, which include heavy amounts of gluten, margaritas are a gluten-free drink. It’s also much lower in junky carbohydrates.
Come to Verde Kitchen & Cocktails for Limitless Drink Options
So, as you can see, margaritas are a wonderful way to enjoy a stiff but tasty drink without compromising your health. We have greater than a dozen margarita cocktails ready for you to try:
- Verde Margarita This is arguably our favorite house margarita. We’ve been making it since 2014.
- Spicy Watermelon Spicy Watermelon comes with spicy tequila, fresh watermelon juice, lime, and agave.
- Mezcal Margarita This one’s a little different, but Mezcal is in roughly the same family as tequila. It comes from a kind of agave that makes it much smokier.
- Pineapple Coconut Coconut lovers will enjoy this one. It features house-made coconut cream, Blanco tequila, agave, lime, and pineapple juice.
- Zicatela Guava Here’s another Mezcal option, which also comes with guava nectar, lime, and organic guava.
- . . . and several others!
Also, if you’re looking for just a straight tequila drink. We have plenty of ways to enjoy the finest spirits, including Blanco tequila, mezcal, reposado, and many other agave-inspired spirits. Come check out everything at our lavish cocktail bar soon!
Verde Kitchen & Cocktails is part of a family of classy restaurants servicing the fine people in and around Bay Shore, NY. If you want to relax and blow off some steam with a nice margarita, you know we’re the best place to do so. Contact us to learn more by calling 631-665-6300.